Reviews from some of our previous customers:
Click on titles for complete review
- Great service at a great price. Polite and professional. Highly recommended to get your headlights gleaming again.
- Scott .. arrived bang on time at my house, very friendly and professional. He did the job in an hour and a half and the result was astonishing, the headlights looked like they just came out of the showroom! .. I totally recommend getting Scott to revitalise your headlights, a great investment
- Neat and professional work. Very straight forward and reliable service. Make things easy by coming to your place and finish the job fairly quick. will recommend to friends and families. Great job full beam!
- Why drive your car to a service shop and wait two hours for your headlights to be restored? Why have to send an email or speak on the phone to make a booking? With this is mind, I chose Full Beam because of how easy was to book and pay online and ...
- Easy booking and great communication. Car looks amazing - so much brighter.
- (Full Beam) recently restored two headlights on my 2005 campervan. A brilliant job, better than I hoped for and can hardly be distinguished from new lights.
A very happy customer.
- My car had failed a WOF due to my lights being to clouded over. Passed a WOF straight after using full beam services by Scott. Changes the whole appearance of the car, lights look brand new again. Such an easy booking system...
- Very happy with the service and result, great job Scott much appreciated, and the price which includes a call out is definitely value for money.
- A professional set up with a great result on the headlights that gave my car the face lift that it needed - Stephen (East Tamaki) Feb 2020Great service. Fast and easy contact, easy booking service for a time that suited me. Scott arrived at my home exactly on time and was very easy to deal with, he just got on with the job without any fuss. A professional set up with a great result
- All in all was a great service. The website was easy to navigate and to book/ pay for the headlights.
Scott was very polite and easy going especially with communication. Scott texted the evening prior to coming ... Job was a breeze. 10/10
- Thank you for the fast and efficient service. I needed this restoration for a WOF and was quoted over $200 from Volvo Service department. Full beam charged me $79 including GST and now my headlights look like new. Would highly recommend.
- Really happy with the result! Would definitely recommend to a friend or family! Thanks a lot!
- Thank you for providing an excellent service throughout this process.
Great communication, friendly to deal with and the headlights look new again!!
- My car failed a WOF last year for cloudy headlights and with an upcoming WOF, I decided to splurge and get it sorted out properly before the next one. Very worthwhile investment! ... My colleagues were all wowed by my nice, shiny "looks like new" headlights and are looking at getting them done themselves.
- What an amazing transformation. Scott means business when he restores the headlights. Would recommend him any day! Thank you Scott.
- Thank you so much for the restorative work you did on the headlights of my BMW. I was surprised that you managed to fix what someone before you had attempted and made considerably worse. I would definitely recommend your service.
- Thanks so much for your work, I was a bit hesitate about if the work would be done on such a mess condition. It turns up a big surprise. You make my car able to see the road! It is like brand new headlights now. I would highly recommend your work ...
- The job was outstanding & literally transformed the front of my car.
I personally would have been happy paying a lot more and felt you were beyond competitive with regards to pricing. I would totally go out of my way to pass your details on to others
- I am really happy with your restoration service.It's all worth it.We will surely recommend you to our family and friends.
Keep up the good work.Thank you too for the job well done!
- Many thanks for restoring my Toyota Ractis headlights. It was an amazing job as if there's magic being done and made them basically like brand new! Communication is great thru email and very responsive, reliable and a fair person. Service is great
- I am very happy with the result that Full Beam has provided. The online booking process was easy to follow and I could have my headlights done while I was at work, I definitely recommend these guys if you think your headlights need a little work.
- Scott did a fantastic job restoring the headlights on our daughters car. After failing it's warrant due to "faded" headlights we were thrilled at how clear the headlights have come up, they look like new and sailed through the WOF retest.
- If you think you can do it yourself cheaper youre wrong. Youre likely to spend the same money or more for materials only plus your labor. So let professionals like Scott do their job. Very happy with results and will be recommending him to everyone
- I was very pleased with the service! It was quick and efficient, and you were very friendly.
- After seeing the quality & professional workmanship being done on a neighbours vehicle, I booked in to have my car done. I was so impressed with the fantastic results, that without hesitation, quickly followed up with 2nd booking of my sons car
- Thanks for your service, yes I was happy you have made my 18 year old Ford transit lights look at least 10 years younger without any previous re-conditioning done. The lights didn't look fixable from the start, but ...
- Thanks Full Beam for an excellent service.
The headlights on our 2003 ES300 Lexus were looking foggy and yellow and I was concerned we might fail the next warrant of fitness inspection.
Now they look really good, clear and bright so thanks again.
- I am very happy with the results, I got my car back from insurance repair and as they only change one headlight I had to get the other cleaned. Scott did a great job with the headlight and now they match...
- Thank you..job very well done.
- Scott turned up on time as convened, and called ahead to confirm.
Had all the tools to do the job correctly, and took all the precautions to protect the car during his work. He took very high pride in his work ...